A World Of His Own
On this page:
- "A World of His Own" is a short story written by Robert Silverberg and first published in Amazing Stories, Dec 1956 issue.
- released in (58 years ago)
- "A world of his own" is a book by David Williams.
- also known as "A world of his own: the double life of George Borrow"
A World Of His Own is a TV program, begun in (51 years ago).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A World Of His Own
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A World Of His Own
Click on an item to view that photo:
- In a world of his own
Photo credit: Ozzy Delaney
- In a World of His Own
Photo credit: mikecogh
- In a world of his own.
Imagine if the bike wasn't there,
this would have been a darn good picture.
Photo credit: tsuihin - TimoStudios
- In a world of his own making.
He was gearing up for the INDY PRIDE Parade.
Photo credit: kennethkonica
- Nik in a world of his own
Photo credit: Andrew*
Quotes about A World Of His Own
A great writer creates a world of his own and his readers are proud to live in it. A lesser writer may entice them in for a moment, but soon he will watch them filing out. (Cyril Connolly)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A World Of His Own to see it in context!