A Wrinkle in Time
On this page:
"A Wrinkle in Time" is a television film based on the children's fantasy novel of the same name by Madeleine L'Engle.
- countries: Canada, United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: John Kent Harrison
- producers: Fitch Cady & Michael Leahy
- executive producers: Catherine Hand, Jay Firestone, Patricia Rozema, Adam Haight, Josanne B. Lovick & Jordan Kerner
- production design by Sandy Cochrane, Troy Hansen, Graeme Murray
- art direction by Gwendolyn Margetson & David Mclean
- written by Susan Shilliday
- based on "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle
- Katie Stuart as Meg Murry
- Gregory Smith as Calvin O'Keefe
- David Dorfman as Charles Wallace Murry
- Chris Potter as Dr. Jack Murry
- Kyle Secor as The Man With Red Eyes
- Seán Cullen as Happy Medium
- Sarah-Jane Redmond as Dr. Dana Murry
- Kate Nelligan as Mrs. Which
- Alison Elliott as Mrs. Who
- Alfre Woodard as Mrs. Whatsit
- Thomas Chambers as Dennys Murry
- Munro Chambers as Sandy Murry
- casting by Camille H. Patton, Irene Forrest, Meg Liberman
- cinematography by Jon Joffin & Philip Linzey
- edited by Susan Maggi & T.C. Martin
- music by Jeff Danna, Shawn Pierce, Patric Caird
- costume design by Nancy Bryant
- set decoration by Johanna Mazur & Terry Ewasiuk
- genres: Family, Adventure Film, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Television film, Film adaptation, Children's Fantasy, Children's/Family, Fantasy Adventure, Drama
- subject: Time travel
- released on (12 years ago)
- award: - WGA Award for Best Children's - Long Form or Special - Television nomination for Susan Shilliday
- official website: abc.go.com/movies/awrinkleintime.html
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A Wrinkle in Time
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Doris Pronin Fromberg, Leslie R Williams
Science fiction and fantasy, for example, A Wrinkle in Time, enjoyed even greater popularity. Poetry, too, was revived with the works of Shel Silverstein, Myra Cohn Livingston, David McCord, Jack Prelutsky, Arnold Adoff, Eve Merriam, and ...
by Jean-Charles Seigneuret
Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time (novel, 1968) has a similar theme. The tutor in Silent Planet is revealed to be an angel of light, whose rebellious counterpart is keeping the Earth in shadow so that it cannot learn of God's love. T. H. White ...
by George Thomas Kurian, James D. Smith, III
A Wrinkle in Time, marketed as a book for young adults and followed by multiple sequels and companion novels. Subsequent tales, including the “more directly Christian” A Ring of Endless Light (as described in Bloom's Women Writers of ...
A Collection of Approximately 27,000 Quotations Pertaining to Archaeology, Architecture, Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Cosmology, Darwinism, Engineering, Geology, Mathematics, Medicine, Nature, Nursing, Paleontology, Philosophy, Physics, Probability, Science, Statistics, Technology, Theory, Universe, and Zoology by Carl C. Gaither, Alma E. Cavazos-Gaither
A Wrinkle in Time Chapter 5 (p.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A Wrinkle in Time
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A Wrinkle in Time
Click on an item to view that photo:
- A Wrinkle In Time
Photo credit: niseag03
- A Wrinkle in time
Photo credit: April L. Sanders
- A Wrinkle in time
Bryce Canyon Rocks.
Photo credit: mjsmith01
- A Wrinkle in Time (The Sequel)
Mr. Lanterns kinfolk....They go by the names of Random Light Bill Foley, and "Apparently Little Tony Oil Can"
They are the hobo drifters of the inanimate plane of existence, vagabonds of a different world you have to rip yourself away from 21st century daily living to understand....They are but two of the billions you can meet on the lost highway.....go ride.....
Photo credit: Illustrated in Blue
Video about A Wrinkle in Time
A Wrinkle in time play Language Arts
A Wrinkle in time play.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A Wrinkle in Time to see it in context!