A a Milne
is an acrostic for aam.
On this page:
Who is A a Milne?
A A Milne a.k.a. A. A. Milne: Alan Alexander Milne was an English author, best known for his books about the teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh and for various children's poems. Milne was a noted writer, primarily as a playwright, before the huge success of Pooh overshadowed all his previous work.
- also known as A.A. Milne; Alan Alexander Milne; A. Milne; Milne, A.A.; A. A. (Alan Alexander) Milne
- born on (132 years ago) in Hampstead, child of Sarah Marie Milne and Vince Milne
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Novelist, screenwriter, playwright
- died on (58 years ago) in Hartfield of stroke
- read more about A. A. Milne (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A a Milne
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bernice Ellinger Cullinan, Diane Goetz Person
Eve Merriam 87 A A Milne 88 Jim Murphy 89 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A a Milne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A a Milne
Anagrams of A A MILNE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- ALIEN MA
- MIA NEAL
See also the blanagrams of A a Milne!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A a Milne to see it in context!