A man apart
is an acrostic for ama.
On this page:
"A Man Apart" is a 2003 U.S. vigilante film directed by F. Gary Gray and released by New Line Cinema. The film stars Vin Diesel and Larenz Tate. The story follows undercover DEA agent Sean Vetter who is on a vendetta to take down a mysterious drug lord named Diablo after his wife is murdered. The film was released in the United States on April 4, 2003.
- countries: United States of America, Germany
- languages: Spanish Language, English Language
- producers: Vin Diesel, Bob Degus, Vincent Newman, Joey Nittolo, Tucker Tooley
- executive producers: Michael De Luca, F. Gary Gray, Claire Rudnick Polstein
- production design by Ida Random
- art direction by Tom Reta
- written by Paul Scheuring & Christian Gudegast
- Timothy Olyphant as Hollywood Jack
- Larenz Tate as Demetrius Hicks
- Vin Diesel as Sean Vetter
- Jacqueline Obradors as Stacy Vetter
- Jeff Kober as Pomona Joe
- Marco Rodríguez as Hondo
- Steve Eastin as Ty Frost
- Juan Fernández de Alarcon as Mateo Santos
- Emilio Rivera as Garza
- Mike Moroff as Gustavo Leon
- Geno Silva as Memo Lucero
- Karrine Steffans as Candice Hicks
- casting by Janet Hirshenson & Jane Jenkins
- cinematography by Jack N. Green
- edited by William Hoy & Robert Brown
- music by Anne Dudley
- costume design by Shawn Barton
- set decoration by Ellen Totleben
- genres: Action Film, Crime Fiction, Thriller, Action Thriller, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (12 years ago)
- award: - Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor: Drama/Action Adventure nomination for Vin Diesel
- official website: www.amanapartmovie.com/flash/index.html
- "A man apart" is a book by Gilles Perrault.
- also known as "A man apart: the life of Henri Curiel"
- "A Man apart" is a book by Joan Hohl.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A man apart
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A man apart
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'A Man Apart"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of A MAN APART
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A man apart!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A man apart to see it in context!