A-La-Mode appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Boredom a la mode, Rob?
On this page:
"A-la-mode" a.k.a. "A la Mode" is a film, directed by Remy Duchemin.
- country: France
- language: French
- genres: World cinema, Romance Film, Comedy-drama, Coming of age, Comedy
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (22 years ago)
"A-la-mode" a.k.a. "A la mode" is a book by René König.
- also known as "A la mode; on the social psychology of fashion"
- "A-la-mode" a.k.a. "A LA MODE" is a musical album of ave;new.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "A-la-mode" a.k.a. "À la mode" is the second mini-album by Fujifabric, released in 2003 under the independent Japanese record label Song-Crux.
- "A-la-mode" a.k.a. "À la mode" is a composition.
- music by Curtis Fuller
- "A-la-mode" a.k.a. "A la mode" is a musical album of Pink Turtle.
- released in
- "A-la-mode" a.k.a. "A La Mode" is a musical EP of Here Come the Mummies.
- released in
- "A-la-mode" a.k.a. "À la mode…" is a musical album of Salvatore Adamo.
- released in (19 years ago)
A-la-mode a.k.a. À la mode is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A-La-Mode
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Biographical Dictionary of Actors, Actresses, Musicians, Dancers, Managers & Other Stage Personnel in London, 1660-1800: Tibbett to M. West (1993)
by Philip H. Highfill, Kalman A. Burnim, Edward A. Langhans
a "Principal Character" in The Medley; or, Harlequin At- All, and dancing in Les soiree a-la-mode; at the King's Theatre in 1778—79, the opera dances in Demofoonte, a Pas de deux anacreontique, a Ballet by the Fairies of the Court of Azore ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A-La-Mode
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A-La-Mode
The iconoclastic mode, that specific mode of language, there is an element of it that it is punk - that is confrontational. That's just a part of the language of jazz - at a certain point. (Matthew Shipp)
more quotes about a-la-mode...
Anagrams of A-LA-MODE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A-La-Mode!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A-La-Mode to see it in context!