On this page:
Definition of the adjective a-one
What does a-one mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of the highest quality
- examples: It was a one-sided love affair. | It was a one hundred dollar bill. | Such a one alone can remind us of our faults. | There is a one-year guarantee on this toaster. | The output power of a one square meter solar panel is about one watt, so it is difficult to use solar power on a large scale at present. | My wife shuddered at the sight of a one-eyed cat. | You've got a one-track mind. | I had him pegged for a one-rounder at most. | He went on a one-day trip. | I'm not much of a one for art.
- usage: colloquialism
- synonyms of A-one: ace / crack / first-rate / super / tiptop / top-notch / topnotch / tops
- similar: superior
Who is A-One?
A-One a.k.a. Duncan Millar is a film score composer.
- read more about Duncan Millar (musical artist)
- A-One is a musical group.
- A-One is a mandopop group created in 2008 under the label Hong Kong Kiss-star entertainment Beijing company.
- official website: www.kiss-star.com/aonezuhe.html
"A-one" a.k.a. "A ONE" is a musical album of Ayumi Hamasaki.
- released on
A-One is a Russian music channel, broadcasting since 2005. Its main format is hip hop music.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A-One
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A-One
The boat looking hotel.
Photo credit: adultpetite
Quotes about A-One
One lonely tree
In one lonely field
One lonely field
In one lonely city
One lonely city
In one lonely state
One lonely state
In one lonely nation
One lonely nation
One lonely person
Watching (Heather Schroer)
more quotes about a-one...
Anagrams of A-ONE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A-One!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A-One to see it in context!