On this page:
Definition of the adjective a-one
What does a-one mean as an attribute of a noun?
- of the highest quality
- examples: It was a one-sided love affair. | It was a one hundred dollar bill. | Such a one alone can remind us of our faults. | There is a one-year guarantee on this toaster. | The output power of a one square meter solar panel is about one watt, so it is difficult to use solar power on a large scale at present. | My wife shuddered at the sight of a one-eyed cat. | You've got a one-track mind. | I had him pegged for a one-rounder at most. | He went on a one-day trip. | I'm not much of a one for art.
- usage: colloquialism
- synonyms of A-one: ace / crack / first-rate / super / tiptop / top-notch / topnotch / tops
- similar: superior
Who is A-One?
A-One a.k.a. Duncan Millar is a film score composer.
- read more about Duncan Millar (musical artist)
- A-One is a musical group.
- A-One is a mandopop group created in 2008 under the label Hong Kong Kiss-star entertainment Beijing company.
- official website: www.kiss-star.com/aonezuhe.html
"A-one" a.k.a. "A ONE" is a musical album of Ayumi Hamasaki.
- released on
A-One is a Russian music channel, broadcasting since 2005. Its main format is hip hop music.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A-One
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about A-One
The boat looking hotel.
Photo credit: adultpetite
Quotes about A-One
Anagrams of A-ONE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A-One!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A-One to see it in context!