On this page:
Who is A-Trak?
A-Trak: Alain Macklovitch, known by his stage name A-Trak, is a Canadian DJ, turntablist, record producer, and music label executive. He is the owner of the record label Fool's Gold.
- also known as DJ A-Trak, Alain Macklovitch, a Track
- born on (32 years ago) in Montreal
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Disc jockey, record producer, turntablist, entrepreneur
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Electro hop, Electro, Hip hop music, House music, Electro house
- albums: "Dirty South Dance", "FabricLive 45: A-Trak", "Running Man: Nike+ Original Run", "Infinity + 1", "Dirty South Dance Remixes", "Say Whoa", "Money Makin'", "Stingray", "Tuna Melt", "Don't Stop", "Warrior", "Like the Dance Floor", "Ray Ban Vision", "Piss Test", "Showdown", "Shake It Down", "DJ A-Trak & Kanye West: Welcome 2 Kanye's Soul Mix Show", "Zamboni", "Loosies", "Push", "Enter Ralph Wiggum"
- filmography: "Hip Hop Massive"
- nomination: - nominated to MTV Video Music Award for Best Cinematography - "Tuna Melt" (Directors of Photography: TS Pfeffer and Robert McHugh), with Tommy Trash, TS Pfeffer, Robert McHugh
- official website: djatrak.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A-Trak
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Careers as a Disc Jockey (1999)
by Chris Weigant
DJ A-Trak DJ A-Trak is an extremely accomplished disc jockey ...
An English-Temne dictionary (1880)
by Christian Frederick Schlenker
a-trak, pi. tra- (reddish with white spots); a-re (of a reddish colour with long retroverted horns); a-bo (black with long red hair between the horns); a-toloban (of the size of a cow with long hair behind its neck); a-borma ( with a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A-Trak
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A-Trak
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of A-TRAK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of A-Trak!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A-Trak to see it in context!