A-Minor appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- You ban iron I made; you buoyed a minor in a buoy.
- Turn iron I made in Ed’s drawer to hot rewards denied a minor in rut.
- Llew’s a wonder bassist – fellates pure women of iron I mate – yet a minor, if one mower upset all efts, is sabred now as well.
On this page:
Definition of the noun A-Minor
What does A-Minor mean as a name of something?
- [music] the minor key with A as its tonic
- [music] the minor chord with a root of A
A-minor a.k.a. A minor is a minor scale based on A, consisting of the pitches A, B, C, D, E, F, and G. The harmonic minor scale raises the G to G♯. Its key signature has no flats or sharps.
- also known as A-Moll, A mineur, A小調
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A-Minor
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A-Minor
If you need images about A-Minor for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about A-Minor
Video shows what A-minor means. the minor key with A as its tonic. the minor chord with a root of A. A-minor pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by ...
See also the pronunciation examples of A-Minor!
Quotes about A-Minor
Anagrams of A-MINOR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- NOR AM I
- NOR AM I.
See also the blanagrams of A-Minor!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A-Minor to see it in context!