A. A. Long
is an acrostic for aal.
On this page:
Who is A. A. Long?
A. A. Long: Anthony Arthur Long FBA is a British and naturalised American classical scholar and Professor of Classics and Irving Stone Professor of Literature at the University of California, Berkeley.
- also known as Anthony A. Long, Anthony Arthur Long
- born on (77 years ago) in Manchester
- nationality: United States of America, United Kingdom
- education: PhD at University of London, graduated in
- written works: "Language and thought in Sophocles", "Problems in stoicism", "From Epicurus to Epictetus", "Stoic Studies", "The Hellenistic philosophers"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (Classics)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A. A. Long
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael Proudfoot, A.R. Lacey
A. A. Long, Hellenistic Philosophy, Duckworth, 1974. A. A. Long and D. N. Sedley , The Hellenistic Philosophers, Cambridge UP, 1987. (Vol. 1 contains translated texts and vol. 2 Greek texts with commentary.) Epiphenomenalism. Doctrine that ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. A. Long
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A. A. Long
I wish him a long-life
Who idles with long johns.
He sees a long-range
The long-sighted and long-winded
Search a loophole of this loose-leaf book of life. (Nimal Dunuhinga)
Anagrams of A. A. LONG
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. A. Long!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. A. Long to see it in context!