A. A. Milne
is an acrostic for aam.
On this page:
Who is A. A. Milne?
A. A. Milne: Alan Alexander Milne was an English author, best known for his books about the teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh and for various children's poems. Milne was a noted writer, primarily as a playwright, before the huge success of Pooh overshadowed all his previous work.
- also known as A.A. Milne; Alan Alexander Milne; A. Milne; Milne, A.A.; A. A. (Alan Alexander) Milne
- born on (133 years ago) in Hampstead, child of Sarah Marie Milne and Vince Milne
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Novelist, screenwriter, playwright
- died on (59 years ago) in Hartfield of stroke
- read more about A. A. Milne (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. A. Milne
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of Places in American Popular Culture [3 volumes] by Gladys L. Knight
Winnie the Pooh For Visitors Winnie the Pooh is the name of the bear in the wildly popular children's books by English author, A. A. Milne. Winnie the Pooh is one of the many treasured characters inspired by the stuffed toys belonging to the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. A. Milne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about A. A. Milne
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about A. A. Milne
Anagrams of A. A. MILNE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- ALIEN MA
- MIA NEAL
See also the blanagrams of A. A. Milne!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. A. Milne to see it in context!