A. A. Milne (novelist)
is an acrostic for aam.
On this page:
Who is A. A. Milne?
A. A. Milne: Alan Alexander Milne was an English author, best known for his books about the teddy bear Winnie-the-Pooh and for various children's poems. Milne was a noted writer, primarily as a playwright, before the huge success of Pooh overshadowed all his previous work.
- also known as A.A. Milne; Alan Alexander Milne; A. Milne; Milne, A.A.; A. A. (Alan Alexander) Milne
- born on (133 years ago) in Hampstead, child of Sarah Marie Milne and Vince Milne
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Novelist, screenwriter, playwright
- Marriage with Dorothy de Sélincourt between and (42 years and 8 months)
- parent of Christopher Robin Milne
- died on (58 years ago) in Hartfield of stroke
- album: "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh"
- written works: "The Red House Mystery", "Winnie-the-Pooh", "Now We Are Six", "When We Were Very Young", "A smackerel of Pooh", "Winnie-the-Pooh's lift-the-flap rebus book", "[Ṿini-der-Pu", "There's always Pooh and me", "Winnie-the-Pooh's friendship book", "Pooh to the rescue", "Pooh goes visiting", "Christopher Robin gives Pooh a party", "The Pooh story book", "Tigger has breakfast", "Winnie-the-Pooh tells time", "Winnie-the-Pooh's birthday book", "Winnie-la-Pu", "Pooh's letters from the Hundred Acre Wood", "The house at Pooh Corner", "Eeyore loses a tail", "Pooh and Piglet find a Heffalump", "Tigger tales", "The magic hill", "Eeyore's (mis)adventures", "Winnie-the-Pooh's book of spring", "Toad of Toad Hall", "Collected Verse of A A Milne", "Pooh and the Millennium", "Pooh's quiz book", "Tigger Clip and Read", "War with honour", "Pooh Quotation Book", "Stikhi dli͡a︡ deteĭ", "Here Comes Tigger", "The King's breakfast, and other selections", "Eeyore's tail", "Search Is Organized", "Pooh: His Art Gallery", "Very young verses", "Pooh's Touch and Feel Visit", "El Rincon De Puh", "Winnie ille Pu", "El Misterio De LA Casa Roja", "TIGGER COMES TO THE FOREST, Deluxe Picture Book", "Bedtime with Winnie-the-Pooh", "Mr. Pim Passes By", "The Complete Tales of Winnie-The-Pooh", "Love, Pooh", "The princess and the apple tree", "The truth about Blayds"
- film written: How Do You Spell God?
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. A. Milne (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. A. MILNE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- ALIEN MA
- MIA NEAL
See also the blanagrams of A. A. Milne!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. A. Milne to see it in context!