A. B. Frost
On this page:
Who is A. B. Frost?
A. B. Frost: Arthur Burdett Frost, was an early American illustrator, graphic artist and comics writer. He was also well known as a painter. Frost's work is well known for its dynamic representation of motion and sequence. Frost is considered one of the great illustrators in the "Golden Age of American Illustration". Frost illustrated over 90 books and produced hundreds of paintings; in addition to his work in illustrations, he is renowned for realistic hunting and shooting prints.
- also known as Arthur Burdett Frost, A. Frost
- born on (164 years ago) in Philadelphia
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- died on (87 years ago)
- buried in Philadelphia
- written works: "A portfolio of twelve original illustrations reproduced from drawings to illustrate "The Pickwick papers."", "Shooting pictures", "A book of drawings by A. B. Frost", "The bull calf and other tales", "An anthology = l'anthologie", "Sports and games in the open", "Stuff & nonsense"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. B. Frost
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joan M. Marter
Reed: The A. B. Frost Book ( Charleston, 1993) Anne Cannon Palumbo Frothingham, Benjamin (b Boston, ...
Volume 8 - El Salvador: National Library in to Ford Foundation by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour
For example, if the exhibits librarian in an academic institution knows that the library has an excellent collection of children's books which includes works illustrated by Arthur Rackham, Kate Greenaway, A. B. Frost, E. H. Shepherd, and others, ...
THE ENCYCLOPEDIA AMERICANA (1919)
A. B. Frost, W. T. Smcdley and Hop- kitison Smith (d. 1915) .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. B. Frost
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A. B. Frost
Anagrams of A. B. FROST
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. B. Frost!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. B. Frost to see it in context!