A. E. Stallings (poet)
is an acrostic for aes.
On this page:
Who is A. E. Stallings?
A. E. Stallings: Alicia Elsbeth Stallings is an American poet and translator. She was named a 2011 MacArthur Fellow.
- also known as Alicia Elsbeth Stallings
- born in (47 years ago) in Decatur
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, poet
- written work: "Hapax"
- some of the awards:
- Poets' Prize - "Hapax"
- MacArthur Fellowship (poet and translator)
- Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Poetry)
- official website: www.geocities.com/aestallings
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. E. Stallings (poet)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. E. Stallings to see it in context!