A. J. Cronin
On this page:
Who is A. J. Cronin?
A. J. Cronin: Archibald Joseph Cronin, MB, ChB, MD, DPH, MRCP was a Scottish novelist and physician.
- also known as Archibald Joseph Cronin; Archibald Cronin; Dr. A. J. Cronin; Archibald Joseph Cronin, MB, ChB, MD, DPH, MRCP
- born on (119 years ago) in Cardross, Argyll, child of Jessie Cronin and Patrick Cronin
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Novelist, writer, screenwriter, physician, author
- died on (34 years ago) in Montreux
- read more about A. J. Cronin (novelist)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A. J. Cronin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Similes Dictionary (2013)
by Elyse Sommer
only on the rarest occasions —A. J. Cronin Looked disinterested, like a Customs inspector —Julia Whedon A look of remoteness...
by John Ayto, John Simpson
A. J. CRONIN They've always been a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. J. Cronin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. J. CRONIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. J. Cronin!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. J. Cronin for some fun with words!