A. J. Cronin
On this page:
Who is A. J. Cronin?
A. J. Cronin: Archibald Joseph Cronin, MB, ChB, MD, DPH, MRCP was a Scottish novelist and physician.
- also known as Archibald Joseph Cronin; Archibald Cronin; Dr. A. J. Cronin; Archibald Joseph Cronin, MB, ChB, MD, DPH, MRCP
- born on (119 years ago) in Cardross, Argyll, child of Jessie Cronin and Patrick Cronin
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Novelist, writer, screenwriter, physician, author
- died on (34 years ago) in Montreux
- read more about A. J. Cronin (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. J. Cronin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Patrick R?ssler
based on the 1935 novel The Stars Look Down by the popular Scottish author A. J. Cronin and set in a coal mining community in the north of England. One of the central characters, David Fenwick, a miner's son, becomes a passionate advocate of reducing profiteering and accidents by nationalizing the then privately owned mines—a policy that played a central ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. J. Cronin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A. J. Cronin
Anagrams of A. J. CRONIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. J. Cronin!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. J. Cronin for some fun with words!