A. J. Duhe
On this page:
Who is A. J. Duhe?
A. J. Duhe: Adam Joseph Duhe is a former American football linebacker who played eight seasons for the Miami Dolphins from 1977 to 1984 in the National Football League.
- also known as Adam Joseph Duhe Jr., Adam Joseph Duhe, A.J. Duhe
- born on (60 years ago) in New Orleans
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Louisiana State University
- profession: American football player, actor
- filmography: played Cleveland Linebacker in "Everybody's All-American"
- award: - NFL Honors - AP Defensive Rookie of the Year
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. J. Duhe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. J. DUHE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. J. Duhe!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. J. Duhe for some fun with words!