A. J. Quinnell (novelist)
On this page:
Who is A. J. Quinnell?
A. J. Quinnell was the pen name of the English thriller novelist Philip Nicholson. He is best known for his novel Man on Fire, which has been adapted to film twice, most recently in 2004 featuring Denzel Washington.
- also known as Philip Nicholson
- born on (74 years ago) in Nuneaton
- nationality: England
- profession: Novelist
- Marriage with Elsebeth Egholm until
- died on (10 years ago) in Gozo
- written works: "Man on Fire", "The Mahdi", "Hombre En Llamas", "El Guardaespaldas/Man on Fire", "Vengador, El", "Sitio de silencio", "Falso profeta", "I'll Make You Beautiful", "Círculo Satánico", "Blue Ring", "Sangre del Hijo, La", "Rastro de Lagrimas", "Asesinato Perfecto", "Der Treffer", "The snap", "Siege of Silence"
- nomination: - nominated to Edgar Award for Best Novel - "Man on Fire"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. J. Quinnell (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. J. Quinnell for some fun with words!