A. K. Lohithadas
On this page:
Who is A. K. Lohithadas?
A. K. Lohithadas: Ambazhathil Karunakaran Lohithadas was an Indian screenwriter, playwright, director, and producer known for his extensive work in Malayalam cinema.
- also known as Ambazhathil Karunakaran Lohithadas, Ambazhathil Karanakuran Lohithandas, A.K. Lohitadas, Lohi, A.K. Lohithadas, Lohithadas
- born on (60 years ago) in Chalakudy
- nationality: India
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, film producer, actor, playwright, film editor
- Marriage with Sindhu Lohithadas until
- parent of
- died on (6 years ago) in Kochi of myocardial infarction, cardiac arrest
- films written:
- His Highness Abdullah
- Chakkara Muthu
- Veendum Chila Veettukaryangal
- Arayannangalude Veedu
- Thooval Kottaram
- Modadha Mareyalli
- Sagaram Sakshi
- film produced: Kasthooriman
- films directed:
- some of the awards:
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Story - "Thaniyavarthanam"
- Asianet Film Award for Best Script Writer - "Veendum Chila Veettukaryangal"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. K. Lohithadas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. K. Lohithadas for some fun with words!