On this page:
Who is A. Kollontai??
A. Kollontai? a.k.a. Alexandra Kollontai: Alexandra Mikhailovna Kollontai was a Russian Communist revolutionary, first as a member of the Mensheviks, then from 1914 on as a Bolshevik. In 1923, Kollontai was appointed Soviet Ambassador to Norway, one of the first women to hold such a post.
- also known as A. Kollontaĭ
- born on (142 years ago) in Saint Petersburg
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Diplomat
- died on (63 years ago) in Moscow
- buried in Novodevichy Cemetery
- written works: "Iz moeĭ zhizni i raboty", "Selected writings of Alexandra Kollontai", "Die Situation der Frau in der gesellschaftlichen Entwicklung", "Rabotnit͡s︡a i krestʹi͡a︡nka v Sovetskoĭ Rossii", "Die neue Moral und die Arbeiterklasse", "L' Opposition ouvrière", "Diplomaticheskie dnevniki", "Wege der liebe", "Communism and the family", "Sot͡s︡īalʹnyi͡a︡ osnovy zhenskago voprosa", "Women workers struggle for their rights", "Marxisme et révolution sexuelle", "Semʹi͡a︡ i kommunisticheskoe gosudarstvo", "Mein Leben in der Diplomatie", "Kära kamrat! Allrakäraste vän!", "The autobiography of a sexually emancipated woman", "A Great Love", "The workers opposition"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. Kollontai?
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. Kollontai? for some fun with words!