A. L. Kennedy (novelist)
is an acrostic for alk.
On this page:
Who is A. L. Kennedy?
A. L. Kennedy: Alison Louise "A. L." Kennedy is a Scottish writer of novels, short stories and non-fiction, and stand-up comedian. She is known for her characteristically dark tone, a blending of realism and fantasy, and for her serious approach to her work. She contributes columns and reviews to UK and European newspapers.
- also known as A.L. Kennedy, A. L Kennedy
- born on (49 years ago) in Dundee
- nationality: Scotland
- education: University of Warwick
- profession: Writer, novelist
- written works: "Day", "Night geometry and the Garscadden trains", "Original bliss", "So I Am Glad", "Salisbury, 1830-1903", "Britain faces Germany", "The life and death of Colonel Blimp", "Now that you're back", "Looking for the possible dance", "Paradise"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- official website: www.a-l-kennedy.co.uk
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. L. Kennedy (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. L. KENNEDY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. L. Kennedy!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. L. Kennedy to see it in context!