On this page:
Who is A. Litz?
A. Litz: Arthur Walton Litz, Jr. was an American literary historian and critic who served as professor of English Literature at Princeton University from 1956 to 1993. He is the author or editor of over twenty collections of literary criticism.
- also known as A. Walton Litz
- born on (86 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- died on in Plainsboro of respiratory failure
- written works: "Jane Austen, a study of her artistic development", "Ezra Pound's Poetry and Prose", "The art of James Joyce", "Introspective voyager", "Eliot in his time", "Modernism & the New Criticism", "Wallace Stevens, the poetry of earth"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (English Literature)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. Litz
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Linda E. Swayne, Mark Dodds
Karan Sonpar, and Reginald A. Litz. “Stakeholder Theory: Reviewing a Theory That Moves Us.” Journal of Management, v.34/6 (2008). Low , Christopher, and Christopher Cowton. “Beyond Stakeholder Engagement: The ...
by Gerald D. Jaynes
Smith, Valerie, Lea Baechler, and Walton A. Litz, eds ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. Litz
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. LITZ
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. Litz!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. Litz for some fun with words!