A. M. Homes (novelist)
On this page:
Who is A. M. Homes?
A. M. Homes: Amy M. Homes is an American writer. She is best known for her controversial novels and unusual short stories, which feature extreme situations and characters. Notably, her The End of Alice is a novel about a convicted child molester and murderer.
- also known as Amy Michael Homes
- born on (53 years ago) in Washington, D.C.
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Master of Fine Arts at University of Iowa
- profession: Writer, novelist, screenwriter, memoirist
- written works: "Los Angeles", "The safety of objects", "Things You Should Know", "The Mistress's Daughter", "This book will save your life", "Appendix A", "In a country of mothers", "Cosas Que Debes Saber", "Jack", "Music for Torching", "Solo Una Madre", "Musica Para Corazones Incendiados", "The End of Alice", "May We Be Forgiven"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Lambda Literary Award for Children's/Young Adult - "Jack"
- Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Fiction)
- official website: www.amhomesbooks.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. M. Homes (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. M. Homes to see it in context!