A. M. Jenkins
On this page:
Who is A. M. Jenkins?
A. M. Jenkins: Amanda McRaney Jenkins is an American writer of young-adult fiction. Her novels have received considerable recognition, including the Delacorte Prize for Breaking Boxes, and a Printz Honor for Repossessed. In 2005 she received the PEN/Phyllis Naylor Working Writer Fellowship, a stipend intended to grant a measure of financial freedom to a writer of children's or YA literature.
- also known as Amanda McRaney Jenkins, Amanda M. Jenkins
- born in (54 years ago) in Texas
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Author
- written works: "Beating Heart: A Ghost Story", "Night Road", "Breaking boxes", "Repossessed", "Queen of the Masquerade", "Damage"
- nomination: - nominated to Michael L. Printz Award - "Repossessed" (Honor Book)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. M. Jenkins
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 60 - Supplement 23: AIDS-HIV Programs and Services in Libraries to User Interface Evaluation by Allen Kent
A. M. Jenkins and J. A. Ricketts. "Development of an Instrument to Measure User Information Satisfaction with Management Information Systems," working paper, Indiana University. Blooming- ton, 1979. 31. G. L. Sanders, MIS/DSS Success ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. M. Jenkins
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A. M. Jenkins
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. M. Jenkins for some fun with words!