A. M. Rajah
On this page:
Who is A. M. Rajah?
A. M. Rajah: Aemala Manmatharaju Rajah was a South Indian playback singer-music composer popular in the 1950s and the early 1960s in South India. He was popularly known as A. M. Rajah or Rajah. His songs were featured in numerous Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films in the 1950s, early 1960s and early 1970s. He also composed music for several films.
- also known as Aemala Manmatharaju Rajah, Rajah, Raja A.M.
- born on (86 years ago) in Ramachandrapuram, Chittoor, child of Manmadharaju and Lakshmamma
- nationality: India
- profession: Playback singer, film score composer, actor, music director
- Marriage with Jikki
- died on (26 years ago) in Tamil Nadu
- filmography: "Pakkinti Ammayi"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. M. Rajah
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. M. RAJAH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. M. Rajah!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. M. Rajah for some fun with words!