A. N. Prahlada Rao
On this page:
Who is A. N. Prahlada Rao?
A. N. Prahlada Rao is an Indian author and Kannada-language crossword compiler.
- also known as A.N.Prahlada rao
- born on (62 years ago) in Bangalore, child of Kaveramma-Mother and A.R.Narayana rao-father, Kaveramma, Mother.
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- religion: Hinduism, Hindu
- profession: Author, poet, p.r.o, writer
- parent of A.P.Bhargav and A.P.Gautam-Sons
- written works: "Bangarada manushya", "Belliterey Belagidavaru", "“Dr. Rajkumar: The Inimitable Actor With A Golden Voice”", "T.S.Karibasaiah", "Rajkumar:", "Padabandaa", "Padabanda -Crossword"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. N. Prahlada Rao
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of A. N. Prahlada Rao to find many related words and phrases!