A. N. R. Robinson
On this page:
Who is A. N. R. Robinson?
A. N. R. Robinson: Arthur Napoleon Raymond Robinson SC, OCC, TC was the third President of Trinidad and Tobago, serving from 19 March 1997 to 17 March 2003. He was also Trinidad and Tobago's third Prime Minister, serving in that capacity from 18 December 1986 to 17 December 1991. He is internationally recognized for his proposal that eventually led to the founding of the International Criminal Court.
- also known as A·N·R·羅賓遜; Робинсон, Артур Наполеон Реймонд
- born on (89 years ago) in Tobago
- ethnicity: Afro-Trinidadian and Tobagonian
- religion: Anglicanism, Methodism
- profession: Lawyer, politician
- Marriage with Patricia Robinson until
- died on in Port of Spain of disease
- written work: "The mechanics of independence"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. N. R. Robinson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Origins, Experiences, and Culture by Carole Elizabeth Boyce Davies
in the extramural classes of London University alongside A. N. R. Robinson, who would become prime minister.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. N. R. Robinson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A. N. R. Robinson
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. N. R. Robinson to see it in context!