A. O. Scott
On this page:
Who is A. O. Scott?
A. O. Scott: Anthony Oliver Scott is an American journalist and film critic. Along with Manohla Dargis, he serves as chief film critic for The New York Times.
- also known as Anthony O. Scott, AO Scott, Tony
- born on (49 years ago) in Northampton, child of Joan Wallach Scott
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film critic, journalist
- nomination: - nominated to Pulitzer Prize for Criticism (For his incisive film reviews that, with aplomb, embrace a wide spectrum of movies and often explore their connection to larger issues in society or the arts.)
Printed books with definitions for A. O. Scott
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Racing in the Street (2004)
The Bruce Springsteen Reader by June Skinner Sawyers
A. O. Scott is a film critic for the New York Times and the former book critic for Newsday as well as a regular contributor to the New York Review of Books. Here, in a review of The Rising that ran in the online magazine Slate (August 6, 2002), ...
by New York Times Staff, Of The Ny Staff
A. O. Scott is a film eritic at The Times.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. O. Scott
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. O. Scott to see it in context!