A. P. Herbert
is an acrostic for aph.
On this page:
Who is A. P. Herbert?
A. P. Herbert: Sir Alan Patrick Herbert CH was an English humorist, novelist, playwright and law reform activist. He was an independent Member of Parliament for Oxford University for 15 years, five of which he combined with service in the Royal Navy.
- also known as A.P. Herbert, A. Herbert, Alan Patrick Herbert, A. P. H., Sir Alan Patrick Herbert CH
- born on (125 years ago) in Ashtead, child of Patrick Herbert and Beatrice Herbert
- nationality: England
- profession: Barrister, politician, novelist, screenwriter
- died on (44 years ago) in London
- read more about A. P. Herbert (novelist)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A. P. Herbert
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Andrews
A. P. Herbert (1890–1971) BRITISH AUTHOR AND ...
Little Giant Encyclopedia (2009)
Toasts & quotes by Diagram Group
A. P. Herbert. 44. // does not matter how badly you paint so long as you don 't paint badly like other people. George Moore A primitive artist is an ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. P. Herbert
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A. P. Herbert
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. P. Herbert for some fun with words!