A. R. Gurney
is an acrostic for arg.
On this page:
Who is A. R. Gurney?
A. R. Gurney born as Albert Ramsdell Gurney Jr, sometimes credited as Pete Gurney is an American playwright and novelist. He is known for works including Love Letters, The Cocktail Hour, The Dining Room and Sweet Sue.
- also known as A.R. Gurney, Jr.; A.R. "Pete" Gurney; Peter Gurney; A. R Gurney; Albert Ramsdell Gurney Jr.; Albert Gurney; Pete Gurney; Pete
- born on (85 years ago) in Buffalo, child of A.R. Gurney, Sr.
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Novelist, playwright
- read more about A. R. Gurney (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. R. Gurney
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jackson R. Bryer, Mary C. Hartig
American playwright Born in Buffalo, New York, in an extended family that still operates a real estate business, A. R. Gurney attended the Nichols School in Buffalo, St. Paul's in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. R. Gurney
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. R. Gurney to see it in context!