A. R. Rawlinson
is an acrostic for arr.
On this page:
Who is A. R. Rawlinson?
A. R. Rawlinson: Lieutenant-Colonel Arthur Richard Rawlinson, OBE served in military intelligence in the British Army, before commencing on a screenwriting career. He also produced several films.
- also known as Arthur Richard Rawlinson; Dick; Arthur Richard (Dick) Rawlinson; Lieutenant-Colonel Arthur Richard (Dick) Rawlinson, OBE; A.R. Rawlinson
- born on (121 years ago) in London, child of Thomas Arthur Rawlinson
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Screenwriter, film producer, soldier
- Marriage with Alisa Margaret Harrington Grayson since
- parent of
- died on (31 years ago) in West Sussex
- films written:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A. R. Rawlinson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Dir Alfred Hitchcock Seen A. R. Rawlinson, Edwin Greenwood from the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. R. Rawlinson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. R. Rawlinson for some fun with words!