A. R. Rawlinson
is an acrostic for arr.
On this page:
Who is A. R. Rawlinson?
A. R. Rawlinson: Lieutenant-Colonel Arthur Richard Rawlinson, OBE served in military intelligence in the British Army, before commencing on a screenwriting career. He also produced several films.
- also known as Arthur Richard Rawlinson; Dick; Arthur Richard (Dick) Rawlinson; Lieutenant-Colonel Arthur Richard (Dick) Rawlinson, OBE; A.R. Rawlinson
- born on (121 years ago) in London, child of Thomas Arthur Rawlinson
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Screenwriter, film producer, soldier
- Marriage with Alisa Margaret Harrington Grayson since
- parent of
- died on (31 years ago) in West Sussex
- films written:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. R. Rawlinson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. R. Rawlinson for some fun with words!