On this page:
- A. Ramachandran: Achutan Ramachandran Nair, popularly known as A. Ramachandran, is a renowned Indian painter, born in 1935 in Attingal, Kerala. In 2005,he was awarded the Padma Bhushan, India’s third highest civilian honour, for outstanding service to the nation. and in 2002, he was elected a Fellow of the Lalit Kala Akademi.
- born in (81 years ago) in Kerala
- education: University of Kerala
- written works: "Hanuman", "Ten Wood Cutters", "The Song of Circles", "Land of Romol", "The Magic Puppets", "Jivya and the Tiger God", "This India", "Dakiya The Mailman", "The Bad King Who Became A Good King", "The Flute in the Himalayas", "Painted abode of gods", "The universe in the lotus pond", "A. Ramachandran, imagined territory, reclaiming a lost paradise", "Dr̥śyasāraṃ"
- A. Ramachandran a.k.a. Anantanand Rambachan is a Trinidadian Hindu-American scholar with a specific focus on interreligous dialogue.
- read more about Anantanand Rambachan
There are other people with in their name, like Anand A. Ramachandran.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. Ramachandran
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 46 - Pumps: Bypass to Reboilers by John J. McKetta Jr
and P A. Ramachandran. " Modelling of a Batch Slurry Reactor for Hydrogenation of o-nitroanisole to o- anisidine," Proc. ISCRE. 8. Edinburgh. Pergamon Press, U.K.. 205 (1984). Chaudhari, R. V..
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Vijayan, A. Ramachandran lyr K.L. Poonkunnam m A.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. Ramachandran
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. RAMACHANDRAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. Ramachandran!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of A. Ramachandran to find many related words and phrases!