On this page:
- A. Rashid a.k.a. Abdul Rashid, is a Pakistani Agricultural Scientist and Bioscientist, has served as Member Biosciences of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission from 2008 to 2011. Previously, he was previously Director General of the National Agricultural Research Center, from 2006 — 2008.Currently, he is Editor-in-Chief at Pakistan Academy of Sciences. As member of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, he administered agricultural and biotechnology research and development at four establishments, managed 14 Nuclear Medicine and Oncology Cancer Hospitals and supervised establishment of four new Cancer Hospitals.
- read more about Abdul Rashid
- A. Rashid is a film director.
- profession: Film director
- read more about A. Rashid (film director)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A. Rashid
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
' 1138 Mohammad A. Rashid Massey University–Albany, New Zealand INTRODUCTION The.
by Duncan Forbes
a. rashid, sagacious, intelligent, wise; m. a guide, a conductor, härüna-r-rashid, the name of a celebrated Caliph of Baghdad, known to ...
by Thomas Cate
A. Rashid, Salim, Economics, University of Illinois, Champaign, IL, USA Kaldor, Lord Nicholas Rotheim, Roy J., Economics, Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA New Keynesian Macroeconomics Samavati, Hedayeh, Economics, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. Rashid
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. RASHID
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. Rashid!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A. Rashid to see it in context!