A. Roland Fields
is an acrostic for arf.
On this page:
Who is A. Roland Fields?
A. Roland Fields was an American art director. He won an Academy Award and was nominated for another two in the category Best Art Direction. He worked on 39 films between 1942 and 1951.
- also known as Al Fields, A.Roland Fields, Al Field, Ansel Roland Fields
- born on (131 years ago) in Tustin
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film art director, set decorator
- some of the nominations and awards:
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A. Roland Fields
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Princess and the Pirate • 1945 Black-and-White Wiard Ihnen, A. Roland Fields - Blood on the Sun • Albert S. D'Agostino, Jack Okey, Darrell Silvera, Claude Carpenter - Experiment Perilous • James Basevi, William Darling, Thomas Little, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. Roland Fields
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. Roland Fields for some fun with words!