A. S. Byatt
is an acrostic for asb.
On this page:
Who is A. S. Byatt?
A. S. Byatt: Dame Antonia Susan Duffy, DBE, known as A. S. Byatt, is an English novelist, poet and Booker Prize winner. In 2008, The Times newspaper named her on its list of the 50 greatest British writers since 1945.
- also known as Antonia Byatt, A.S. Byatt, Antonia S. Byatt, Antonia Susan Drabble
- born on (79 years ago) in Sheffield, child of John F. Drabble and Kathleen Marie Bloor
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Writer, novelist, poet, author
- read more about A. S. Byatt (novelist)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for A. S. Byatt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Novel After Theory (2011)
by Judith Ryan
A number of the writers treated in The Novel After Theory are academics by profession: A. S. Byatt is a former professor of English, ...
by Robert Andrews
Guardian 3 March 1989 A. S. Byatt (b. 1936) BRITISH AUTHOR Antonia Susan ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. S. Byatt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. S. Byatt for some fun with words!