A. Starker Leopold
On this page:
Who is A. Starker Leopold?
A. Starker Leopold: Aldo Starker Leopold was an American author, forester, zoologist and conservationist. He also served as professor at the University of California, Berkeley for thirty years. Throughout his life, Leopold was active in numerous wildlife and conservation groups throughout the United States.
- also known as A. Leopold, Aldo Starker Leopold
- born on (102 years ago) in Burlington, child of Aldo Leopold and Land ethic
- nationality: United States of America
- died on (32 years ago) in Berkeley
- written works: "Game birds and mammals of California", "The California quail", "North American game birds and mammals", "Fauna silvestre de Me xico", "The desert", "Missouri conservation program"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Natural Sciences, US & Canada (Organismic Biology & Ecology)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. Starker Leopold
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: