A. A Brill
On this page:
Who is A. A Brill?
A. A Brill: Abraham Arden Brill was an Austrian-born psychiatrist who spent almost his entire adult life in the United States. He was the first psychoanalyst to practice in the United States and the first translator of Freud into English.
- also known as Abraham Brill
- born on (141 years ago) in Kańczuga
- nationality: United States of America
- died on (67 years ago) in New York City
- written works: "Lectures on psychoanalytic psychiatry", "Fundamental conceptions of psychoanalysis", "Basic principles of psychoanalysis", "Freud's Principles Of Psychoanalysis", "Freud's contribution to psychiatry"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A. A Brill
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A. A BRILL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A. A Brill!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A. A Brill for some fun with words!