A.D. Miles (comedian)
On this page:
Who is A.D. Miles?
A.D. Miles: Anthony David Miles, best known as A. D. Miles, is an American actor, writer and comedian. He is the head writer for The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, which he helped develop. As an actor, he is best known as step-dad Gary on the Fallon skit "Ew!" and as Marty Shonson on Comedy Central's Dog Bites Man. He has also appeared in multiple other Fallon sketches, such as a member of the Ragtime Gals and Mr. Fletcher in the sketches in which Fallon and Justin Timberlake sing songs at their childhood camp. He also appeared in recurring roles on both Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!.
- also known as Miles, Anthony David Miles, A. D. Miles
- born on (43 years ago) in North Carolina
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, comedian, screenwriter, television director, television producer
- played Gary in "Wet Hot American Summer"
- played Oliver Jennings in "The Ten"
- played Martin Gary in "Role Models"
- played Guy Danielsen in "The Believer"
- played Co-Worker in "Thirteen Conversations About One Thing"
- played Steve Pimble in "Balls Out: Gary The Tennis Coach"
- played Timmy in "Speed Freaks"
- played Phone Rep in "Uptown Girls"
- "Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie"
- TV series:
- film written: Speed Freaks
- film directed: Saturday Night Live: The Best of Saturday TV Funhouse
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing - Variety, Music Or Comedy Series - "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", with Jimmy Fallon, Amy Ozols, Jon Rineman, Mike DiCenzo, Morgan Murphy, Bobby Tisdale, Patrick Borelli, Gerard Bradford, Michael Blieden, Jeremy Bronson, Michael Shoemaker, Gavin Purcell, Diallo Riddle, Bashir Salahuddin, David Angelo, Justin Shanes, Eric Ledgin & Robert Patton
- nominated to WGA Award for Best Comedy/Variety - (Including Talk) Series - Television - "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon", with David Angelo, Jimmy Fallon, Mike DiCenzo, Patrick Borelli, Jeremy Bronson, Gerard Bradford, Eric Ledgin, Dan Opsal, Gavin Purcell, Amy Ozols, John Haskell, Jen Statsky, Michael Shoemaker, Justin Shanes, Bashir Salahuddin, Diallo Riddle, Jon Rineman & C.J. Toledano
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing - Variety Series - "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", with Patrick Borelli, Gerard Bradford, Luke Cunningham, Mike DiCenzo, Mike Drucker, Jess Dweck, Jimmy Fallon, John Haskell, Josh Lieb, Arthur Meyer, Chase Mitchell, Dan Opsal, Gavin Purcell, Jon Rineman, Albertina Ross, Jason Ross, David Young, Michael Jann, Dicky Eagan
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A.D. Miles (comedian)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of A.D. MILES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of A.D. Miles!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A.D. Miles to see it in context!