On this page:
"A.I. Assault" is a SciFi Pictures Original Film made in 2006 starring Joe Lando, Alexandra Paul, and Michael Dorn. It was written by Bill Monroe and Jim Wynorski, who also directed it. When a plane carrying two military robots crashes, a group of soldiers is sent in to deactivate them as soon as possible, as they grow smarter and smarter the longer they're activated.
- also known as Shockwave
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- location: Vasquez Rocks
- genres: Science Fiction, Action Film, Thriller
- Programmed To Think. Wired To Destroy.
- The Army Wanted Machines Smart Enough To Fight A War. What They Got Was An A.I. Smart Enough To...
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (8 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A.I. Assault
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A.I. Assault
Billy Hey I'm trying to score points with the teacher today. DON'T SCREW IT UP. 3rd Grader I dare you to touch her boobs. Billy Touch her boobs That's assault brotha...... Ya double dare me (Billy Madison)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of A.I. Assault to see it in context!