On this page:
Who is A.J. Russell?
A.J. Russell was an Emmy Award winning screenwriter.
- also known as Andrew Russell, Andy Russell, Andy
- born on (100 years ago) in New York
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter
- died on (16 years ago) in Los Angeles of natural causes
- films written:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series - "The Phil Silvers Show", with Nat Hiken, Terry Ryan, Billy FriedBerg, Arnie Rosen, Coleman Jacoby, Phil Sharp, Sydney Zelinka & Tony Webster
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series - "The Phil Silvers Show", with Billy FriedBerg, Phil Sharp, Coleman Jacoby, Nat Hiken, Terry Ryan, Arnie Rosen, Sydney Zelinka & Tony Webster
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing - Variety Series - "Art Carney Meets Peter and the Wolf" (Best Writing of a Single Musical or Variety Program)
- nominated to Edgar Award for Best Motion Picture Screenplay - "Stiletto"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for A.J. Russell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Scott Elias, Cary Mock
Carrivick, University of Leeds, Leeds , UK A.J. Russell,NewcastleUniversity,NewcastleuponTyne,UK. Introduction: Glaciofluvial. Systems. Glaciofluvial landforms are created by glacial meltwater processes, either upon, within, or beneath glaciers and beyond glacial margins. Glaciofluvial landforms can therefore be recognized in both present and past landscapes of alpine and continental glaciation. Glaciofluvial systems exhibit a distinct ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A.J. Russell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about A.J. Russell
I had a good time working with Russell Crowe, Ron Howard and Ed Harris. It was a great cast and Russell worked really hard, doing tons of research and questioning everything. (Jennifer Connelly)
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A.J. Russell for some fun with words!