A.K.A. Doc Pomus
is an acrostic for adp.
On this page:
"A.K.A. Doc Pomus" is a 2012 biography music documentary film directed by Peter Miller and William Hechter.
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- language: English Language
- directors: William Hechter & Peter Miller
- producers: Sharyn Felder, William Hechter, Peter Miller
- executive producers: Alan Mecklinger, Elise Mecklinger, Barry Sherman & Honey Sherman
- cinematography by Antonio Rossi
- edited by Amy Carey
- genres: Documentary film, Biographical film, Music, Musical
- released on
- official website: akadocpomus.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for A.K.A. Doc Pomus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of A.K.A. Doc Pomus for some fun with words!