- A5 a.k.a. HOP!: Société HOP! is a regional subsidiary of Air France. It was formed from a merger of Airlinair, Brit Air and Régional. The new subsidiary offers daily flights to 50 French and European destinations. Its head office is in the Parc tertiaire Silic in Rungis in Greater Paris.
- also known as HOP
- A5 a.k.a. Airlinair: Société Airlinair was a French regional airline based in Rungis, France, operating scheduled regional flights, and aircraft lease services. The airline has set up bases at Paris-Orly Airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport.
- official website: www.airlinair.com/en/index.php
A5 is a musical group.
- also known as A 5
- albums: "Erst Ausgabe", "Kalte erotik", "1980-1981: Mein Schönes Kurzes Leben"
- The A5 motorway is a motorway in Croatia spanning 55.5 kilometres. It connects Osijek, the largest city in Slavonia region, to the Croatian motorway network at the Sredanci interchange of the A3 motorway. The A5 represents a significant north–south transportation corridor in Croatia and is a part of the European route E73. The A5 motorway route also follows Pan-European corridor Vc. In addition to Osijek, the A5 motorway also passes near Đakovo.
- A5 a.k.a. A5 motorway: The A5 is 25 km long motorway of Portugal that connects Lisbon and Cascais. The motorway is also known as Estoril Coast Motorway.
- read more about A5 motorway
A5 a.k.a. immunoglobulin kappa variable 2D-26 is a gene.