|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun A9
What does A9 mean as a name of something?
- A standard paper size, defined by ISO 216, with dimensions: 53 x 37 mm (52.556 x 37.163 mm)
- The A9 motorway is a north–south motorway in Croatia, with a length of 78.3 kilometres. Beginning in Pula, the largest city on the Istrian peninsula, it runs north to the Croatian motorway and expressway network at the Kanfanar interchange. Here it meets the A8 motorway, forming the Istrian Y road system. The A9 continues north from here to the Kaštel and Plovanija border crossings into Slovenia. The motorway represents a significant north–south transportation corridor in Croatia and is a part of the European route E751. The motorway's national significance is reflected in the positive economic impact on the cities and towns it connects, as well as its importance to tourism in Croatia. Importance of the motorway for tourism is particularly high during summer tourist seasons, when traffic volume increases by more than 80%.
- The A9 is the outer western Sydney Bypass connecting Campbelltown to Windsor.
A9 a.k.a. Georgian Airways or Airzena is the flag carrier of the Republic of Georgia, with its headquarters in Tbilisi. It is a privately owned airline operating services from Georgia to destinations mainly in Europe and Western Asia. Its main base is Tbilisi International Airport.
- official website: www.georgian-airways.com
- "A9" is a composition.
- "A9" is a musical single of Ariel.
- released on (15 years ago)
A9 a.k.a. immunoglobulin kappa variable 1D-22 is a gene.