On this page:
- Definition of the noun aaa
- Other definitions of aaa
- Phrases with Aaa
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaa
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaa
- Photos about Aaa
- Videos about Aaa
- Quotes about Aaa
- Scrabble value of A1A1A1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun aaa
What does aaa mean as a name of something?
- an aneurysm of the abdominal aorta associated with old age and hypertension
Other definitions of aaa
What does aaa also mean?
- [US] American Automobile Association
- [military] anti-aircraft artillery
- [British] Amateur Athletic Association
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Access All Areas, Sony music project
- Access Approval Authority
- Accumulated Adjustments Account, in US Federal Income Tax
- Acquisition Approval Authority
- Action Awareness Alert
- Adaptive Array Antenna
- Administration, Authorization, and Authentication, in software security
- Advanced Acoustic Array
- AEGIS Acquisition Agent
- Aerospace Engineering, Applied Mechanics, and Aviation
- Air Avenue of Approach
- Airborne Array Aperture
- Airborne Assault Area
- Aircraft Alert Area
- Airport Airspace Analysis
- Allocations, Assessments, and Analysis
- Alternate Assembly Area
- Angle Angle Angle, a geometric proof
- Area Agency on Aging
- Arrival and Assembly Area
- [US] Army Audit Agency
- Aromatic Amino Acid
- Assign Alternate Area
- Astronaut-Actuated Abort
- Attitude, Awareness and Accountability, a ski safety program
- Authentication, Authorization and Accounting
- Authorization Accounting Activity
- Authorized Accounting Activity
- Automated Airlift Analysis
- Autoridad de Acueductos y Alcantarillados (Aqueduct and Sewer Authority, Puerto Rico)
- Awaiting Aircraft Availability
- [British, arts, historic] Allied Artists' Association
- American Abstract Artists
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Accounting Association
- American Ambulance Association
- ANSI Artists of America
- Australian Association of Accountants
- Australian Automobile Association
- [sport, North America] The highest level of minor league baseball, often used by extension in other sports to indicate the highest level of minor league play in that sport as well.
- A very narrow shoe size.
- [finance] The highest credit rating given by debt analysis agencies such as Standard & Poor's, Moody's, and A.M. Best.
- [video games] A quality video game expected to sell well, typically with a higher budget than budget software.
AAA, formerly the American Automobile Association, is a federation of motor clubs throughout North America. AAA is a not-for-profit member service organization; with 54 million members in the United States and Canada. AAA provides services to its members, including roadside assistance and others. Its national headquarters are in Heathrow, Florida.
- also known as American Automobile Association, AAA of Southern California, AAA (Organization: U.S.), A.a.a.
- written works: "AAA Autotest 1991", "Travel reading", "Manitoba-Saskatchewan", "Budget Guide Britain", "The AAA Travel Activity Book", "AAA Planning guide to Europe", "Teaching driver and traffic safety education", "New York City tour book", "... Sound driving practices", "AAA 1991 Travel Guide to Europe", "Manual on pedestrian safety", "Guide to the Best Wineries in North America", "California-Nevada", "AAA 1991 Europe Lodging Guide", "Travel guide to Europe", "... Society's responsibilities", "West Canada", "AAA Mexico Travelbook 1994", "AAA France Road Atlas 1993", "Adac Maxiatlas", "Louisiana Mississipi", "Pedestrian protection", "Frommer's Ireland 2006 AAA Edition", "Southern California-Las Vegas", "Alberta-British Columbia", "AAA Bed and Breakfast Britain 1994", "Named highways of the United States", "Index, points of interest listed in AAA tour books", "AAA road atlas", "Guide to Minnesota, Wisconsin, the Dakotas", "Training school bus drivers", "The AAA North American Road Atlas", "AAA 1991 Britain Road Atlas", "Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont", "Road Atlas AAA Europe", "Arkansas, Oklahoma", "Idaho/Montana", "Louisiana, Mississippi", "AAA France TravelBook 2003", "AAA Truck & RV Road Atlas", "The AAA Five Diamond Cookbook", "Norteamericano el Atlas del Camino", "AAA Ireland TravelBook 2003", "AAA 1998 Europe Travel Book", "AAA Europe Road Atlas", "2000 Professional Road Drivers' Atlas", "AAA Explore! Yosemite National Park Guide Map", "AAA Alabama, Louisiana & Mississippi Tourbook", "AAA 1996 Caribbean Travel Book", "California Spiral Guide"
- award: - Telly Award for Non-Broadcast Productions Film/Video - How-To/Instructional - "AAA How To Drive DVD"
- official website: www.aaa.com
- AAA, a backronym for Attack All Around, is a 7-member Japanese pop group signed to the label Avex Trax which debuted in September 2005. The name has the meaning of challenging everything, and the group is marketed by their label as a "super performance unit".
- also known as AAA DEN-O Form, Toripuru Ē, トリプル・エー, Triple A
- genres: J-pop, Pop music, Techno, Eurobeat, Ballad, Electronic music, Electronic dance music, Dance music
- albums: "Kirei na sora", "Attack", "Remix Attack", "Q"", "ALL/2", "AlohAAA!", "Black & White", "BLOOD on FIRE", "CCC -CHALLENGE COVER COLLECTION-", "DRAGON FIRE", "Get Chu! / She no Jijitsu", "Friday Party", "Shalala Kibou no Uta", "Hallelujah", "Natsu Mono", "ALL", "MIRAGE", "DepArture", "AROUND", "Choice Is Yours", "Heartful", "Aitai Riyū/Dream After Dream ~Yume Kara Sameta Yume~", "Let it beat!", "Attack All Around", "MUSIC!!! / ZERO", "Makenai Kokoro", "#AAABEST", "Niji", "Daiji na Koto", "Chewing Gum", "Tabidachi no Uta", "Break Down / Break your name / Summer Revolution", "Another side of #AAABEST", "Charge & Go! / Lights", "CALL / I4U", "777 ～TRIPLE SEVEN～", "Find you", "PARADISE / Endless Fighters", "Buzz Communication", "Climax Jump", "777 (We Can Sing a Song!)", "No cry No more", "Beyond~Karada no Kanata", "Sailing", "Eighth Wonder", "AAA Remix: Non-Stop All Singles", "Ballad Collection", "Heart and Soul", "Still Love You"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Group
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Album - "Eighth Wonder"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Live Act
- official website: avex.jp/aaa
- AAA a.k.a. Against All Authority was an American punk band, formed in Florida in 1992. Playing in the ska punk style, their business practice follows a stringent DIY ethic.
- read more about Against All Authority
- "aAa" is a musical album of Alexander Rudin, Slovene Philharmonic Orchestra, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart & Aleš Kacjan.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "AAA" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Devin Townsend
- "Aaa" a.k.a. "Aaa…" is a composition.
- music by Gabriela Kulka
- "AAA" is a composition.
- music by DJ Die
Aaa a.k.a. Anaa Airport is an airport serving Anaa, an atoll in the Tuamotu archipelago in French Polynesia. It is located 2 kilometres southeast of the village of Tukuhora.
- AAA a.k.a. Triple-A is the highest level of play in minor league baseball in the United States and Mexico. Until recently, Triple-A leagues fielded teams in Canada as well. Triple-A teams are typically located in the largest metropolitan areas that do not have Major League Baseball teams, such as Austin, Texas, and Columbus, Ohio.
- read more about Triple-A
- AAA: In the video game industry, AAA is a classification term used for games with the highest development budgets and levels of promotion. A title considered to be AAA is therefore expected to be a high quality game and to be among the year's bestsellers.
- Aaa is an educational institution, school.
- Aaa a.k.a. Ghotuo language: Ghotuo is an Edoid language spoken in Edo State, mostly in the Owan and Akoko-Edo areas of Edo state, Nigeria.
- also known as Otuo, Otwa
- Aaa a.k.a. amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein (peptidase nexin-II, Alzheimer disease) is a gene.
- also known as amyloid-beta protein, amyloid beta A4 protein, A4 amyloid protein, protease nexin-II, cerebral vascular amyloid peptide, beta-amyloid peptide
- Aaa a.k.a. coiled-coil domain containing 62 is a gene.
- also known as testis-specific protein TSP-NY
- Aaa a.k.a. achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia (Allgrove, triple-A) is a gene.
- also known as aladin
Phrases with Aaa
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aaa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Daniel Acosta
AAA is a deadly disease of humans characterized by the dilatation, weakening, and sudden rupture of the lower,
Life's Big Instruction Book (2009)
The Almanac of Indispensable Information by CAROL; ELWOOD MADIGAN, ANN
Bonds get a credit rating for safety and quality (AAA is the highest rating). The market value of all types of bonds—corporate bonds, U.S. Treasury bonds ( discussed above), and taxexempt municipal bonds (discussed below)—is tied directly to ...
Geriatric Emergencies (2016)
A Discussion-based Review by Amal Mattu, Shamai Grossman, Peter Rosen
The preferred imaging modality for a ruptured AAA is a CT (scan) angiogram that can both confirm the rupture and assist the...
A ruptured AAA is an unfortunate diagnosis to make since patients may progress quickly to profound hypotension, ...
by Ajay Singh (M.D.), Joseph Loscalzo
More often, AAA is an inci- dental finding when abdominal imaging is performed for an unrelated reason. Ruptured AAA is a catastrophic event in which the patient presents in extreme distress or dies from circulatory collapse. DIAGNOSIS OF ...
Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury [Richard Rush] Transmitting Information in Relation to the Growth and Manufacture of Silk, Adapted to Different Parts of the Union (1828)
by United States. Dept. of the Treasury
AAA is the frame ...
Basic Science and Clinical Evidence by Jeffrey Norton, R. Randal Bollinger, Alfred E. Chang, Stephen F. Lowry, Sean J. Mulvihill, Harvey I. Pass, Robert W. Thompson
Because AAA is a treatable disease that is asymptomatic until rupture occurs, clinical management is predicated on our understanding of its natural history. The natural history of aortic aneurysms is to progressively increase in size. Several ...
by Tim England, Akhtar Nasim
While AAA is the main focus of this chapter, it should not be forgotten that each patient is likely to have significant cardiovascular risk factors and there is the opportunity to address these. Best medical therapy including antiplatelet agents, ...
by Alexandra Kindell, Elizabeth S. Demers Ph.D.
was the Agricultural Adjustment Act (AAA). The original act, passed in the first hundred days of the first New Deal (1932–1935), promoted the interests of farmers by providing price supports for seven crops (tobacco, cotton ...
A Dictionary and Chronology by James S. Olson, Abraham O. Mendoza
The Agricultural Adjustment Administration (AAA) was established to administer the program. The AAA was immediately embroiled in controversy, both from external criticism and internal struggles. Sows had already farrowed, and cotton had ...
by Melvyn Dubofsky
Adjustment Act (AAA) of May 1933. The law's fundamental goal was “parity”: raising basic farm prices until they were in balance with the general economy. One way was to eliminate ex- isting commodity surpluses by taking farm acreage out of ...
by Rev. David Bauscher
xana тсх чтчсх хсста ита aaa xanaa nnxanaa xnnanaa Tanaa xaanx xnaanx aanx Twa чВтн aanna Taana aanaa aan: xnaana aana xaann Taana aana xaann onwobab рВтт xana ana xaaaa xanaa xanaan xnanw nnnnanw and- when-dkd ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aaa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aaa
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Aaa
Click on an item to play that video:
- AAA definition and pathophysiology
review of the definition and pathophysiology of aortic aneurysms.
- IC AAA Focus Asia Month 2013: Self-Definition
- UAV / Done Terminology by AAA Aerial Solutions
- AAA Travel "Definition"
- Aaa problem definition assignment 4
- Meaning of AAA Bond Rating
- Meaning of AAA (Medical Abbreviation)
Learn the meaning of AAA (Medical Abbreviation)
- Lives Without Meaning - AAA
This video is LOUD! D...
- Assembly Language Programming Tutorial - 54 - AAA Instruction
All references in this video came from: Assembly Language for x86 Processors (6th Edition)...
- Next stage 'AAA' - One Piece 3D2Y Ending FULL [ Romaji (description) [ HD ]
Next stage - AAA - One Piece 3D2Y Ending FULL en HD avec les romaji dans la description. Romaji : Nanimo iwanakute ii wakatteru daijoubu Sonna fuu ni ...
- ESL TV Inv Finals - Lower Bracket R1 - eDawgs vs aAa Nawak
ESL TV Inv Finals - Lower Bracket R1 - eDawgs vs aAa Nawak.
- AAA Learning Lab 2010 May - Art & Language
- ESL Championship 2012 - AAA Class Awards
- ESL & aAa Logo Animation
Logo animation for ESL (Electronic Sports League) and Team-aAa.com. Used Adobe After Effects for the motion graphics.
- Dictionary - AAA
- Franklin's Dictionary - AAA
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Thunder 8
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Thunder 7
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Thunder 5
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Thunder 6
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Thunder 9
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Thunder 10
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Thunder 4
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Ignition 4
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Ignition 8
- AAA - Ain't ain't in the dictionary!
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Ignition 7
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Ignition 5
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Ignition 6
- 2011 ESL Finals Texel FS4 AAA Whooops 8
See also the pronunciation examples of Aaa!
Quotes about Aaa
Scrabble value of A1A1A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aaa to see it in context!