On this page:
Definition of AAAS
What does AAAS mean?
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- AAAS a.k.a. The American Association for the Advancement of Science is an American international non-profit organization with the stated goals of promoting cooperation among scientists, defending scientific freedom, encouraging scientific responsibility, and supporting scientific education and science outreach for the betterment of all humanity. It is the world's largest and most prestigious general scientific society, with 126,995 individual and institutional members at the end of 2008, and is the publisher of the well-known scientific journal Science, which has a weekly circulation of 138,549.
- read more about American Association for the Advancement of Science
- AAAS: Aladin also known as adracalin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the AAAS gene [achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia ].
- Aaas a.k.a. achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia (Allgrove, triple-A) is a gene.
- also known as aladin
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for AAAS
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gregory L. Moneta
The fact that statin inhibition of aneurysm growth may be greatestin small AAAs is an additional argument for widespread ...
by Eric E. Bouhassira
While the AAAS did not object to this policy per se, it did suggest that several issues needed to be resolved before the efficacy of this rule could be judged. The AAAS suggested that several issues could possibly impede the Bush policy ...
by Clive N. Svendsen, Allison D. Ebert
Justin Corfield Geelong Grammar School American Association for the Advancement of science tHE AmErIcAn AssocIAtIon for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing science ...
by Ejub Kajan
AAAI AAAS user identity. For example, the user is authorized to read files but has no rights to change anything. Finally, accounting measures the resources used during access, so that the measured data can be used either for billing the user ...
by San Murugesan, Irena Bojanova
analytics as service (AaaS), desktop as a service (DAAS), security as a service ( SecaaS), identity and access management as a service (IAMaaS), and ...
An Encyclopedia by Huping Ling, Allan W. Austin
The Association for Asian American Studies (AAAS) was founded in 1979 as a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing teaching and research in that field. The association has been housed at and partially financed by Cornell University ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AAAS
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about AAAS
AAAS 2011 Plenary
Photo credit: Aranami
Video about AAAS
Dictionary - AAAS
See also the pronunciation examples of AAAS!
Scrabble value of A1A1A1S1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of AAAS!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of AAAS to see it in context!