On this page:
Definition of AAAS
What does AAAS mean?
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- AAAS a.k.a. The American Association for the Advancement of Science is an American international non-profit organization with the stated goals of promoting cooperation among scientists, defending scientific freedom, encouraging scientific responsibility, and supporting scientific education and science outreach for the betterment of all humanity. It is the world's largest and most prestigious general scientific society, with 126,995 individual and institutional members at the end of 2008, and is the publisher of the well-known scientific journal Science, which has a weekly circulation of 138,549.
- read more about American Association for the Advancement of Science
- AAAS: Aladin also known as adracalin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the AAAS gene [achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia ].
- Aaas a.k.a. achalasia, adrenocortical insufficiency, alacrimia (Allgrove, triple-A) is a gene.
- also known as aladin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for AAAS
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gregory L. Moneta
The fact that statin inhibition of aneurysm growth may be greatestin small AAAs is an additional argument for widespread ...
by Eric E. Bouhassira
While the AAAS did not object to this policy per se, it did suggest that several issues needed to be resolved before the efficacy of this rule could be judged. The AAAS suggested that several issues could possibly impede the Bush policy ...
An Encyclopedia by Huping Ling, Allan W. Austin
The Association for Asian American Studies (AAAS) was founded in 1979 as a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing teaching and research in that field. The association has been housed at and partially financed by Cornell University ...
by Clive N. Svendsen, Allison D. Ebert
Justin Corfield Geelong Grammar School American Association for the Advancement of science tHE AmErIcAn AssocIAtIon for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing science ...
by Norman Hyne Ph.D.
as above AAA anomalous amplitude attenuation AAAS American Association forthe Advancement ofScience (www.aaas.org) AACT aluminum activation ...
by David E. Marcinko, MBA, CFP, CMP
AAAHC: Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care AAAHF: Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare Facilities AAAS: American Association for the Advancement of Science AABB: American Association of Blood ...
by David R. Kohut, Olga Vilella
AAA AAAS AD ADN AFDD AFEP AI AIB AID ALN ANCLA ANL AP APDH APDHB ARENA ASOFAMD BNM CADHU CC CCC CELS CEMDP CENIMAR CEPAG CGT ...
by Dr. Stephen H. Schneider, Dr. Michael Mastrandrea, Terry L. Root
A AAAS AAOE A.B. Ac ACC ACT2 ADP AEC AEPS AGL AGU AIC AIDS A.M. AM AMS Ar ASAP ASTER ATP AU AVHRR BA BBS BCE 10Be BIF ...
by G. Johannes Botterweck, Helmer Ringgren
AAAS AANLR AAT AB AbB ABL ABIAK ABR AbrN abs. acc. AcOr act. adj. adv. AfO AgAbh AHw AION AJBI AJSL AK G Akk. Amhar. Amor. AN AnAcScFen AnBibl Anclsr ANEP ANET ANH AnLov An0r ANRW AnSt A0 AOAT AOB Abbreviations ...
by G. Johannes Botterweck, Helmer Ringgren, Heinz-Josef Fabry
AAAS AANLR AASOR ÄAT AB ABL ABLAK ABR abs. acc. AcOr act. AcThD adj. ADPV adv. AfO AHAW AHDO AHw AION AJBA AJBI AJSL Akk. ALGHJ ALUOS Amhar. Amor. AN AnAcScFen AnBibl AncIsr ANEP ANET ANH AnOr AnSt ...
by Ward W. Briggs, American Philological Association
AAAS. Died: 25 Aug .
As Amended Through April 2010 by Barry Leonard
avenue of approach AAA antiaircraft artillery; arrival and assembly area; assign alternate area AAAS amphibious aviation assault ship AABB American Association of Blood Banks AABWS amphibious assault bulk water system AAC activity ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AAAS
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about AAAS
AAAS 2011 Plenary
Photo credit: Aranami
Video about AAAS
Dictionary - AAAS
See also the pronunciation examples of AAAS!
Scrabble value of A1A1A1S1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of AAAS!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of AAAS to see it in context!