On this page:
- AADIL a.k.a. Aruna Asaf Ali, born Aruna Ganguly, was an Indian independence activist. She is widely remembered for hoisting the Indian National Congress flag at the Gowalia Tank maidan in Bombay during the Quit India Movement, 1942. She was 87 years old at the time of her death.
- read more about Aruna Asaf Ali
- Aadil is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aadil (actor)
Aadil is a fictional film character.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aadil
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Illustrating the Modern, Ancient, Current and Curious from A.D. 1885 Back to B. C. 700
Ring-money has also, Within the last few years been dug up in Ceylon; it is formed of a fiat wire, doubled into a loop, and stamped with inscriptions such as “ Sultan Ali Aadil Shah, struck at Lari, 22 stamped Daugh. ” This prince reigned A. D. ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aadil
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aadil
Pir Sarfraz, Aadil Abro & Abdul Basit
Photo credit: Zee Junaid ahmed
Video language resources about Aadil
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Meaning of Yoga - Aadil Palkhivala
Aadil Palkhiva gives a passionate lecture on the "true meaning of yoga" at the 2010 Toronto Yoga Conference and Show...
- Aadil Palkhivala - 3 The Meaning of Yoga
Master yoga teacher Aadil Palkhivala describes what he sees as the real, essential purpose of doing yoga.
- Aadil on the meaning of guru
- Aadil's explanation
Scrabble value of A1A1D2I1L1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AADIL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aadil!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aadil to see it in context!