On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun AAL
What does AAL mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: aals
- The Indian mulberry or Noni (Morinda citrifolia, Morinda tinctoria), a shrub found in Southeast Asia ,the East Indies and the Pacific islands as far as French Polynesia.
- Aal a.k.a. Aalborg Airport is a dual-use airport located in Nørresundby, Aalborg Municipality, Denmark, which is 3.5 NM northwest of Aalborg.
- The Aal is a river in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- part of Baden-Württemberg
Who is Aal?
Aal is a musical artist, musician.
- also known as Davide Valecchi
- born on (42 years ago)
- read more about Aal (musical artist)
Aal is a fictional character from the 1925 film Oranje Hein.
- "Aal" is a 2014 Tamil thriller film written and directed by Aanand Krishna and produced by Vidiyal Raju. It stars Vidharth and Harthika Shetty in the lead roles. The background score and soundtrack were composed by Johan. The film was released on 19 September, 2014. The film is a remake of 2008 Hindi film Aamir.
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- director: Ananda Krishnan
- producer: Vidiyal Raju
- written by Ananda Krishnan
- cinematography by N.S. Uthaya Kumar
- edited by M. Ramesh Bharathi
- music by Johan
- genres: Action Film, Thriller, Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released in
- "Aal" is a 2010 horror film written by Bahram Azimi and directed by Bahram Bahramian.
- starring: Ana Nemati as Elaheh
- released in (6 years ago)
- Aal a.k.a. Afade language: Afaɗə is an Afro-Asiatic language spoken in eastern Nigeria and northwestern Cameroon.
- also known as Afadeh, Afada, Kotoko, Mandage, Affade, Mogari, Afade
- AAL is an icao airline designator.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
International Experiences of Labour Management Partnership by Stewart Johnstone, Adrian Wilkinson
AAL is a case depicting real-life issues related to voluntary partnership between management, unions and employees that has become embedded and...
Filtering Theory (2006)
With Applications to Fault Detection, Isolation, and Estimation by Ali Saberi, Anton A. Stoorvogel, Peddapullaiah Sannuti
AAl is an orthogonal...
AAlA : A. (ii) AlAAl : Al. (iii) AAl is a symmetric matrix.
by Maria Estela Brisk
Although AAL is a logically structured, rule-based system (comparable linguistically to other language systems), educators frequently mistakenly attribute discrepancies between AAL and SE, coupled with educators' limited linguistic and ...
by Ger van den Broek, Filippo Cavallo, Christian Wehrmann, Seventh Framework Programme (European Commission)
AAL refers to intelligent systems of assistance for a better, healthier and safer life in the preferred living environment and covers concepts, products and services that interlink and improve new technologies and the social environment. It aims at ...
Bodies of Color, Bodies of Knowledge by George Yancy
speak AAL is a question of linguistic freedom, agency and justice. A Womanist, moving within that bold, self-assertive and we-affirming space of sistas like Angela Davis, Alice Walker, Patricia Hill Collins, Sojourner Truth, and Harriet Tubman ...
Aging in European Societies (2012)
Healthy Aging in Europe by Constantinos Phellas
AAL is a major initiative to address demographic ageing including its challenges and potentials for citizens, healthcare and social systems as well as for industry and the European market. The programme is implemented in 23 states and aims ...
by Rachel Wojdak
-u/aal taanaqfind money The linearization forced at spell-out for taanaq-u/ aal is a case of PF incorporation. (We will return to the topic of the nominal complements of affixal predicates in Chapter 4.) In this section, we take a first step ...
Aal is a Thirty-second Degree Mason, a Shriner and an Elk, and belongs to eleven organizations, being a member of the Chamber of Commerce, the Board of Trade, the Merchants' Association and the Junior Fire Department of Reading.
by Khalid Ahmad
The “common part” of the AAL refers to those functions (and associated PCI) that are common to a range of, or possibly all, applications or services intended for the given AAL type.
by by Dictionaries
[L пилами-оп: aal, L] Consisting of or containing nlm-panath the qualities tif-1t.. щ aal-In А llt plan! msnâqngounâaudmthemlf.“' 'hm Bailly“, (n1-lam) u.. Goud.:an of or containing «urla-bu». жидами] 'nu intbamonhlnpläîe. by Illini, (aa-lha!) ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
Jewish Research AAJS American Association for Jesuit Scientists AAJSA American Association of Journalism School Administrators AAK Alfred A Knopf aal above aerodrome level; anterior axillary line; absolute assembly language AAL Aid ...
by Emanuel Strauss
as sure to hold as an eel by the tail Dutch: Danish: Norwegian: Swedish: Latin: French: Spanish: Catalan: Portuguese: Italian: Corsican: wer den Aal halt bei dem Schwanz, dem bleibt er weder halb noch ganz wer einen Aal beim Schwanz und ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aal
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Aal
Click on an item to play that video:
- AAL Meaning
Video shows what AAL means. Above Aerodrome Level.. Anterior axillary line.. Asynchronous Transfer Mode Adaption Layer, ATM Adaption Layer.
- Aal Meaning
Video shows what aal means. The Indian mulberry or noni (Morinda citrifolia, ), a shrub found in Southeast Asia, the East Indies and the Pacific islands as far as ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Aal!
Scrabble value of A1A1L1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aal!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aal to see it in context!