"Aama" is the first Nepali movie produced in Nepal, starring Shiva Shankar Manandhar and Bhuvan Chand as the leading actors. The movie was produced by the Information Department of the Nepalese Government and released on October 7, 1964.
- countries: Nepal, United States of America
- language: Nepali Language
- directors: Hira Singh Khatri & Heera Singh Khatri
- written by Upendra
- based on a story by Chaitya Devi
- music by V. Balsara
- released on (51 years ago)
- official website: www.film.gov.np/history.php
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aama (film)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Aama to learn how to say it correctly!