On this page:
"Aanch" is a 2003 Hindi movie directed by Rajesh Kumar Singh. Nana Patekar, Paresh Rawal, Suchindra and Sharbani Mukherjee played the lead roles. It's an epic love story set against the background of a crime ridden some parts of rural Uttar Pradesh. Sanjeev-Darshan scored the music for the movie.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Poonam Jhawer & B.L. Saboo
- executive producer: Puneet Khare
- written by Kamal Pandey
- Suchindra Bali as Diwakar
- Nana Patekar as Mahadev Thakur
- Sharbani Mukherjee as Vidya
- Paresh Rawal as Jawahar Pandit
- Rakhi Sawant as Singer / Dancer at Wedding
- Nirmal Pandey as Kirti Thakur
- Poonam Jhawer as Lata K. Thakur
- Arun Bakshi as Shambhu
- Ayesha Jhulka as Devangi M. Thakur
- Akhilendra Mishra as Diwakar's dad
- Vishwajeet Pradhan as Jawahar's son
- Deepraj Rana as Shiva
- Raghubir Yadav as Chilkona
- cinematography by Damodar Naidu
- edited by Keshav Naidu
- music by Sanjeev–Darshan, Darshan Rathod, Sanjeev Rathod
- genres: Romance Film, Musical, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (11 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aanch
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by William Perry
to make recreant or cowardly >aanch, or Scrianch, <v. a. to crusti with | the teeth Craw1,/, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aanch
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1N1C3H4
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AANCH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aanch!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aanch for some fun with words!