On this page:
Aao a.k.a. DDT is a popular Russian rock band founded by its lead singer and the only remaining original member, Yuri Shevchuk, in Ufa in 1980. Named after the pesticide DDT, they are one of the better known and most prolific Russian bands of the late 20th and early 21st centuries.
- also known as ÄÄÒ
- genres: Hard rock, Rock music, Folk rock, Industrial rock
- albums: "Svinya na raduge", "Kompromiss", "Periferiya", "Vremya", "Ya poluchil etu rol", "Ottepel", "Plastun", "Aktrisa Vesna", "Chyorny pyos Peterburg", "Eto vsyo", "Lyubov", "Rozhdyonny v SSSR", "Mir nomer nol", "Prosvistela", "Entsiklopediya Rossiiskogo Roka", "Metel avgusta", "Yedinochestvo I", "Yedinochestvo II. Zhivoy.", "Pesni", "Gorod bez okon.", "Propavshy bez vesti", "Prekrasnaya lyubov", "Legends of Russian Rock", "Гляди пешком: The Best", "Эй! Ленинград, Петербург, Петроградище!!!", "ДДТ-1", "Inache", "P.S.", "Песни для друга. Часть 2", "/прозрачный/"
- official website: www.ddt.ru
- AAO a.k.a. The Australian Astronomical Observatory, formerly the Anglo-Australian Observatory, is an optical/near-infrared astronomy observatory with its headquarters in Marsfield in suburban Sydney, Australia. Originally funded jointly by the United Kingdom and Australian governments, it is now managed wholly by Australia's Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education. The AAO operates the 3.9-metre Anglo-Australian Telescope and 1.2-metre UK Schmidt Telescope at Siding Spring Observatory, located near the town of Coonabarabran, Australia.
- read more about Australian Astronomical Observatory
- Aao a.k.a. Anaco Airport, is an airport serving Anaco, a city in the state of Anzoátegui in Venezuela.
- part of Venezuela
- Aao a.k.a. Saharan Arabic: Algerian Saharan Arabic is a structurally distinct variety of Arabic spoken by an estimated 100,000 people in Algeria, predominantly along the Moroccan border with the Atlas mountains range. It is also spoken by about 10,000 people in neighbouring regions of Niger and Mali.
- also known as Algerian Saharan Arabic language; Tamanghasset Arabic; Tamanrasset Arabic; Arabic, Algerian Saharan Spoken
- AAO is a website.
- also known as Airport Code AAO, Anaco Airport, AAO Airport Code
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for AAO
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thanu Padmanabhan
The benign climate means that highly qualified technical staff can live nearby so that what we lose in terms of clear skies we often recoup by having a more efficient operation with negligible 'down time' The AAO is a bi-national research facility ...
by Bing-Yuan Cao
Because Aao is a convex set, Vxi,x2 G ...
by Paul G Smith
AAO process, A2O process An adaptation of the A/O process. It is an activated sludge process that can achieve nitrification, ...
by Stanley Jablonski
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians; American Associationof Neuropathologists AANPI American Association of Nurses Practicing Independently AAO American Academy of Ophthalmology; American Academy ofOptometry; ...
Three Volume Set by John A Matthews
JAM Antarctic Oscillation (AAO) The CLIMATIC OSCILLATION also known as the Southern Annular Mode (SAM), which describes variations in sealevel pressure between the South Pole and the ...
A Practical Compilation of Today's Acronyms and Abbreviations
Surgeons AANWR Alaskan Arctic National Wildlife Refuge AAO American Academy of Ophthalmology; American Academy of Optometry; American Academy of Osteopathy; American Association of Orthodontists A-A-O awake- alert-oriented ...
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
Australian Army Nursing Service AANSW Archives Authority of New South Wales aao amino-acid oxidase; antiair output aaO am angeführten Ort (German —in the place cited); an anderen Orten (German— elsewhere, in the place cited) AAO ...
A Commercial Dictionary (2004)
Containing the Present State of Mercantile Law, Practice, and Custom by Joshua Montefiore
by Joseph Segen
AAO. 1. American Association of Ophthalmology 2. American Association of Orthodontists 3. American Academy of Osteopathy, see there 4. American Academy of Otolaryngology. AAOS. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery. AAP. 1.
aao. Philosophical .
by Samuel Johnson
To Aao' Dr., v.a. (see Bode), to foretoken or foreshow; to be a prognostic; to be ominous. It is taken, with its derivatives, in the sense either of good or ill. Abo' deMENT, n.s. a secret anticipation of something future; an impression upon the mind ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for AAO
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about AAO
Arriva MAX X1 1594/ NK15 AAO
Company: Arriva North East
Registration: NK15 AAO
Chassis: Wright Streetlite DF
Bodywork: Wright Streetlite Max Micro Hybrid
Location: Metrocentre Coach Park
Livery: MAX X1
Features: Wifi, Plugs, USB, NSA
Photo credit: TEN6083
Scrabble value of A1A1O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 3 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of AAO!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of AAO to learn how to say it correctly!