On this page:
Aap a.k.a. Andrau Airpark was a public use airport located in the Alief community of Houston, Texas, United States, formerly an unincorporated section of Harris County, from the late 1940s through 1998. The airport was southeast of the intersection of Old Westheimer road and Richmond Avenue. The airport closed in 1998 and as of 2008 is the Royal Oaks Country Club subdivision.
Aap is a fictional film character.
- AAP a.k.a. Aam Aadmi Party is an Indian political party, formally launched on 26 November 2012. It came into existence following differences between the activists Arvind Kejriwal and Anna Hazare regarding whether or not to politicise the popular India Against Corruption movement that had been demanding a Jan Lokpal Bill since 2011. Hazare preferred that the movement should remain politically unaligned while Kejriwal felt the failure of the agitation route necessitated a direct political involvement.
- read more about Aam Aadmi Party
- AAP a.k.a. The Association of American Publishers is the national trade association of the American book publishing industry. AAP has more than 300 members, including most of the major commercial publishers in the United States, as well as smaller and non-profit publishers, university presses and scholarly societies. Former U.S. congresswoman Patricia Schroeder served as the association's CEO from 1997 until 2009. On May 1, 2009 former U.S. congressman Tom Allen took over as president and CEO.
- read more about Association of American Publishers
- Aap a.k.a. Pará Arára Language: Arára is a Cariban language of Pará, Brazil.
- also known as Ajujure; Arára, Pará Language
- Aap a.k.a. serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade F (alpha-2 antiplasmin, pigment epithelium derived factor), member 2 is a gene.
- also known as alpha-2-antiplasmin; serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade F (alpha-2 antiplasmin, pigment epithelium...; alpha-2-plasmin inhibitor
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aap
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Herodotus ... (1873)
strike out Xúpp, because rí d'AAp is a common adverbial phrase, and the dat. after écratikv. would be 'ungrammatical. But why should not a dat. after a verb of motion be as grammatical as és with the accus.
Fertility Preservation for Cancer Survivors by Teresa Woodruff, Karrie Ann Snyder
AAP is that assent be obtained from children ages 7 and older, but a recent study found that only 20% of IRBs follow this recommendation. This study also found that approximately 25% of IRBs are not requiring investigators to inform ...
Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, First Session, on H.R. 1028 ... August 3 and December 1, 1983 by United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice
("AAP"). The AAP is a trade association representing America's "book and journal" publishers.
by Lisa B. Zaoutis, Vincent W. Chiang
The AAP refers to care coordination and ...
by Immanuel Ness
The AAP has achieved success in its legal fight against censorship on the Internet as well. For exam- ple, it was among the sponsors of a court case challenging a decency provision in a New York state law that was declared unconstitutional.
A New Medical Dictionary (1891)
by George Milbry Gould
Sarci'tis (aap!;, flesh, -inc, inflammation). Inflammation of fleshy tissue ; especially muscular inflammation. Sar'co- (oapl; ). A Greek word ...
by Henry Watts
Beyer found in hornbeam aap 0-46 per cent, of sugar. The percentage of sugar in the sap flowing from any ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aap
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aap
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Aap
Click on an item to play that video:
- Arvind Kejriwal's speech displays the vocabulary that brought AAP to power
In his speech in the Delhi Assembly today, Arvind Kejriwal, the 45-year-old chief minister of Delhi, deftly displayed the political vocabulary that powered his ...
- AAP uses slang during LS Campaign
AAP uses slang during LS Campaign For more content go to...
- Sources: AAP Seeking Explanation From Jitender Singh Tomar On Fake Degree Issue
According to reports, the Aam Aadmi Party and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal are upset with Jitender Singh Tomar over the fake degree controversy. The party has ...
- AAP Meaning
Video shows what AAP means. Affirmative Action Program. Allied Administrative Publication. Aam Aadmi Party. AAP Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- Subhash Ware's explanation on AAP Delhi Govt's resignation
Subhash Ware's explanation on AAP Delhi Govt's resignation.
- AAP wants explanation from Shazia Ilmi
Shazia Ilmi's exhorting of Muslim voters to vote for Muslims is totally against the AAP stand that the people in Varanasi should vote for a secular party that has ...
- Harbhajan Mann gave explanation about controversy | Badals & AAP
Channel gives you information about Punjabi Music, Films and Punjab Current Affairs.
- Subhash Ware's explanation on AAP Delhi Govt's resignation Marathi
- Cong. demands an explanation fromn AAP for defying SC verdict: Sharmistha
Congress leader Sharmistha Mukherjee slammed AAP for defying Supreme Court order on photograph and continuing with posting their photographs.
- MEANING OF SWACH BHARAT ABHYAN FOR AAP
- Victory of AAP in Delhi has changed the definition of politics: Yadav
- Arvind Kejriwal's speech displays the vocabulary that brought AAP to power by NDTV
In his speech in the Delhi Assembly today, Arvind Kejriwal, the 45-year-old chief minister of Delhi, deftly displayed the political ... NEW.
- Kapil Sharma on His English Language: Aap Ki Adalat (Promo) - India TV
- AAP condemns Somnath Bharti's language, but refuses to act against him
The Aam Aadmi Party on Thursday defended Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti even as pressure mounted on Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for removal of the ...
- AAP ki topi : politics on language used
Must watch , a nice answer by Alka Lamba.
- BJP to move EC against AAP's use of objectionable language
The BJP is all set to move EC against AAP leader's use of objectionable language to target Kiran Bedi. AAP leader Kumar Vishwas is accused of using ...
- AAP should not use non-parliamentary language: Congress
- All AAP Members Use Non Palimony Language Against Opposition : Dr. Harsvardhan On AAP
All AAP Members Use Non Palimony Language Against Opposition : Dr. Harsvardhan On AAP ...
- BJP condemns the language AAP leaders are using, EC issues notice: Upadhyay
President of the Delhi Unit of Bharatiya Janata Party Satish Upadhyay slams AAP leaders over the language some of their leaders are using. He said the ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Aap!
Scrabble value of A1A1P3
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AAP
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aap!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aap to see it in context!