On this page:
- "Aasai" is a 1995 Tamil romantic thriller film directed by Vasanth and produced by Mani Ratnam The film featured Ajith Kumar and Suvalakshmi, making her debut, in the leading roles with Prakash Raj in a pivotal role. The film has camera work by Jeeva and a popular soundtrack by Deva. Upon release, the film won positive reviews and went on to become a blockbuster, completing a 285-day run at the box office.
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- producers: Mani Ratnam & S. Sriram
- written by Vasanth
- cinematography by Santosh Sivan & Jeeva
- edited by A. Sreekar Prasad, V. T. Vijayan, B. Lenin
- music by Deva
- genres: Romance Film, Thriller, Tamil cinema, World cinema, Drama
- released on (19 years ago)
- "Aasai" is a 1956 Tamil movie directed by M. Natesan.
- country: India
- genres: Tamil cinema, World cinema, South Asian cinema
- released in (59 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aasai
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Current Business Reports (1969)
Monthly wholesale trade, sales and inventories
Auyn • Idy *Jun *q9d •ures - tuoys; app opuduiaoag pub sg g aasai is a set top suition 6 ou;snq jo pusy ...
A New and Complete Dictionary of the Terms Used in Medicine, Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Chemistry, and the Kindred Branches, with Their Pronunciation, Derivation, and Definition by William Alexander Newman Dorland
tf, transverse facial ; tm, middle temporal ; g, ternal supra-orbital; /, frontal ; so, supra-orbital ; la, lacrimal aasai , *, parotid branchc* of external carotid.
by George Crabb
for the third degree of quickness; alleyro agilato quick and agitated; allegro furioso vehemently quick; allegro aasai more quick: allegro di molto very quick; alleer mm. molto not very quick; allegro ma non presto quick ...
by John Shakespear
५-9'--s Aasai (prop. Aatisfi) s, f. RidiculingP- ----* Aa**, s, f: Being, existence, 8. ----० एंkत hast, s, m. 1. The hand. 2.
by Walther Wilson Hunter, W. W. Hunter
Aasai. S BASK, . Aldean, alloan, urbis/, arras. -: loss - Caret. FINNIC, Zahi, -/asma . s Munipuri, . AVug/e. MAGYAR, . Aoze/. s: Míthán Nägå, A/o/e. § TURKISH, . Yakim. § Tablung Nāgā, . Offse. § CIRCASSIAN, . ZŽagha. § Khári Nägå, . Am/ agu.
by Tremper III Longman
The KJV has the name as “Jaasau,” and the NKJV as “J aasai.” The variant spellings result from the MT text having different Kethib (what is written) and Qere (what is read) forms of the name. JAAZANIAH (1) The son of the Maakathite and one ...
Comprising the Definitions and Derivations of the Scientific Terms in General Use, Together with the History and Descriptions of the Scientific Principles of Nearly Every Branch of Human Knowledge by George William Cox
Aasai (Ital. enough). In Music, an adverb of quantity prefixed to such words as allegro, <iiagii\ (cc, signifying that the motion of the l«rs or measures should be kept at a mean rat* of quickness or slowness, quick or slow enough, bnt not too much ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aasai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1A1S1A1I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AASAI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aasai!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aasai to find many related words and phrases!